What is IVF and how to get pregnant with IVF in Bilaspur?
InVitro Fertilization is known as IVF and in the below video, you will understand how IVF works. IVF in simple terms, eggs, and Sperms are artificially combined in a dish to form an embryo and then transplanted into women uterus for development like a normal pregnancy. Normally this procedure takes place in women’s fallopian tubes whereas in IVF this procedure is done outside of the body and this is why this process is known as IVF or test tube baby.
Our IVF center in Bilaspur offers comprehensive infertility treatment with care, modern technology and counseling. Our state of the art modern technology with more than 20 years of experience enhances the chances of having a baby which has led us to treat patients from all over Bilaspur, India and world.
Why only IVF treatment?
We would request you to book an appointment with one of our doctors here at our IVF center in Bilaspur and with expert advice and your reports the doctor will advise you appropriate treatment plan IVF, IUI, Medications etc, it is not necessary that the doctor will advise you for IVF where you may still conceive with IUI.
IVF Treatment basically bypass all the major obstacles that prevent you from being pregnant and only if the doctor sees your body not preparing or reacting according to the medications or other treatment plan or as per your history the doctor might advise you to go for IVF Treatment.
Know the IVF Process?
• Both male and female partner tests are done to identify the reason.
• Once the reason is identified medications are prescribed and tests are prescribed accordingly.
• In the case of a female partner identified as infertile then she according to her reports whether it is endometrium or eggs quality, she will prescribe IVF medications accordingly.
• Once the eggs are matured in the women ovary the specialist doctor will do the egg retrieval process which usually takes 30 mins and women can then follow her normal routine.
• The eggs are then brought to contact with fertilized sperms and embryos are formed in a lab.
• These embryos are then transplanted into women uterus and normal pregnancy takes place.
• The entire process takes up to 15 to 20 days normally.
• In case there are issues with sperm then we have several young members associated with our IVF Clinic in Bilaspur who are ready to support these couple and privacy is fully maintained.
How to look for credible and best IVF Hospital in Bilaspur?
In today’s time, every clinic IVF hospital claims to be the best fertility center with high success rates and low cost IVF treatment but either the establishment date of the clinic or reviews of their patients will do the needful for you and rest you can search online. Our center is backed by the renowned gynecologist Dr Shiela Pahlajani and she still continues to serve patients and Dr Neeraj Pahlajani who is a renowned IVF specialist doctor herself.
Our IVF hospital in Bilaspur offers all the modern treatment and treatment are often devised in such a manner where they can be custom made depending on the couple reports.
You may contact us इव्फ ट्रीटमेंट बिलासपुर at 9171234901 and feel free for any of your questions and appointments.