Comprehensive Embryology Training Course for Embryologist for 3 Months and 6 Months
Excellent Opportunity for Hands On Training
Mata Laxmi Test Tube Baby Center offers FOGSI (The Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India) certified training course in Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ARTs) which involves procedures such as IUI, IVF, ICSI, IMSI – All need great efficiency and skills that could only be obtained from in-depth knowledge and extensive experience and to be able to attain this, Training is very important.
3 Months Embryology Training course for beginners in IVF
- How to set up Andrology Laboratory and what are the equipment required? Training on how to setup IVF Laboratory
- Management and maintenance of different equipment required
- Preparation of culture media and handling
- Comprehensive sperm preparation using Macroscopic and Microscopic density, motility variation etc.
- Embryology Lab setup for oocyte retrieval
- Oocyte handling, categorization and recovery from follicular fluid.
- Identification of granulose cells, cumulus and corona cells and oocytes
- Semen Preparation for Insemination
- Sperm survival test.
- Oocyte insemination – incubation training
- Fertilization check
- Organizing zygotes
- Identification of good Embryos
- Embryos loading and transfer
- Preparation of Embryos
- Embryo loading technique into the catheter
- Handling of disposables in IVF
- Blastocyst culture technique
- IVF Lab Maintenance
6 Months Embryology Training course for beginners in IVF
Following objectives apart from the above will be included in 6 months training course
- Hands-on practical one to one training using unfertilized embryos
- Micromanipulators and ICSI Technique
- Complete Semen Analysis
- ICSI – Practical Training on Intracytoplasmic semen injection
- Know-how of various operating equipment’s – Microscopes, Micromanipulators, tools etc
- Tips and Techniques on setting up and alignment of different tools and different angles.
- Preparation of oocytes for micro-injection-use of appropriate pipettes for dissection of oocytes in hyaluronidase and use of appropriate media.
- Sperm and egg dishes preparation for micromanipulation
- Semen pickup method techniques and tips
- Microinjection Techniques and Tips.
- Vitrification Freezing Method
- Vitrification Carriers selection method
- Precautions in vitrification selection
- Warming-up of vitrified embryos
- Thawing Assessment
All Applications are considered on first come basis and you may send your details on below mentioned email address.
Ref – Dr Sameer Pahlajani
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org